Friday, February 15, 2008

I've been tagged.

I've been tagged by Valerie

Rules:
1.Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2.Post THE RULES on your blog.
3.Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4.Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

1.My name is Lois. It is an old name and I don't think I've ever met
anyone younger than 60 with my name.
2. I was born in MN and since Jerry and I have been married we've
lived in MN, IA, IN, PA,back to IN, OH, and now 30 years in MI.
3. Our 4 children were each born in a different state over 16 years.
One year they were in 4 levels of school....college, high school,
middle school and kindergarten.
4. For years I didn't even want a microwave because I didn't think
I could figure out how to work it. Now I have a blog!! My computer
skills aren't great but I know that the whole thing isn't going to
blow up in my face or crash.
5. My family and friends think my breakfast of choice is weird. I
cook oatmeal, peanut butter, ground roasted flax seed, and raisens
together and top it with yogurt(no fat vanilla) YUM!
6. My friends don't know I have a blog.
7. 8 P.M. to midnight or 1 A.M. is my playtime in my sewing room.
I plan, cut, sew, quilt and make cards. Sometime I turn the TV on
and mostly listen unless there is something really good to watch.

Well, can't do #4. I've spent so much time looking back at old posts
and every one I visit has been tagged before. If someone reads this
and hasn't been tagged consider it done. Lets hear from you...please!!

2 comments:

Val said...

Hey Thanks for playing. That was my first time doing this. It was fun learning more about you. Thanks again.

Aunt "B's" Backyard said...

Hi, I'm coming to visit you now. And...I think you've got me hooked with the cookies and quilts. Great work you do, G'G'ma! I'll be back.