Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Flowers in our yard

Welcome to our yard. I tried to get some pictures before we have another rain and wind storm. It is so hard on the flowers. Branches fall and break off the taller plants. I need to figure out how to post more than 5 pictures at a time. I've seen some posts with many pictures. Any help out there?




Think I need to get my pictures turned around too. Have a nice walk but watch out for the hungry mosquitoes!!

6 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Beautiful flowers. The colors are all so vibrant.

I'm not sure that I can help with the picture thing, but I upload the five and then save the blog. When I pull it up again and hit "edit", I can add another group. It has worked for me so hope that it works for you.

Phil and Linda said...

Flowers look great mom! I can appreciate them more knowing how hard you work to get them like that, along with the aches and pains! Too bad that I never acquired your green thumb.
love ya

GreggR said...

I will show Mom how to upload as many pictures as she'd like, pretty easy.

Val said...

This is just beautiful. You can also go to picasa or photobucket and do a lot of things. Good Luck!

Alice Grace said...

Lovely flowers! I so enjoy your posts! I know it requires a green thumb and a lot of work. I can do the work, but am always looking for that green thumb! LOL. Sounds like you have plenty of help with the pictures now. Good luck!

Rhondi said...

Hi
Thanks for stopping by to visit and leaving such a nice comment. I love the photos of your flowers. You must have a beautiful garden.
Hugs, Rhondi