When we got home I thought I'd use my Magic Bullet and try to make a poor man's replica of my drink. Where in the world could the ice chopping blade be?? After looking and looking it was about time to give up when there was a knock on the back door. There was Corinne with my drink!!! What a surprise and what a good friend. It was slightly melted so I didn't even get brain freeze.
We're going back to MN this week. We're meeting up with Jerry's sisters and will work to get their Mom's house ready to sell. Not a job for all of us 70+ folks. To the rescue comes our son G. He will drive us, lift and haul furniture etc. I think our grandson from Mpls. will come to help one day.
We're taking the Lake Express across Lake MI. Sure hope the weather will be good. We've taken either the Express or the Badger across the lake for quite a few summers. Anything to avoid going around Chicago!

3 comments:
Hope you get a lot done and have a safe trip. The drink looks great. I have only been to starbucks once. I will have to try it again.
That drink looks so good from here, I can almost taste it! Yummy.
How nice was that! Missy will do that every once in awhile if she's in the neighborhood. I'll get a page from the receptionist to come up to the lobby and there is Missy sitting there with a Seattle Espresso Iced Mocha!
Post a Comment