Sunday, March 29, 2009

Finished and packed for mailing.

My siggy blocks are finished and will get in the mail tomorrow. It will be fun to see where all the blocks are from that will be returned to me. Connie has a big job ahead of her.










Here are some more of the fabrics I bought in AZ....most at the Quilt Show. This is a kit of Hoffman California Fabrics. The quilt is Nara Gardens designed by Judy Best. I'm anxious to get started on it but have a few other projects to finish first.








These pieces are "just cuz". Don't you just love them?


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good looking fabrics there! And I can't wait to see your siggies. Want to come help me sort them? ha ha

Rhonda said...

Love those new fabrics! Take care.

Val said...

Congrats on your siggys! I mailed mine last week. I knew to do it early because I am the biggest procrastinator in the world.