
I took these pictures outside in the sun. Thought it would be so neat to have pictures outside without the snow but guess the sun was too bright because the top fabric does not have any pink in it!! By the way, the temperature here in Phoenix is in the mid 70's and back home the wind chill is 6 degrees.

I have some projects in mind for these fabrics. Tomorrow we go to the AZ Quilters Guild show in Mesa. Might just find something that needs to be purchased!!

Some have asked how our granddaughters' hands are healing from the burns she received in Dec. They are doing quite well. They are still a reddish brown but the skin is really getting very smooth. We are all so thankful...it could have been so much worse. Missy is back at her 2 jobs but isn't taking classes this semester. Classes started a week after she got out of the hospital. She is a junior at ASU.

4 comments:
Glad that you are having a good warm time. How is Dad holding up?
Wow, Missy's recovery sure is a sign of her tenacity, her recuperative abilities and the professional care she received in Phoenix.
Yeah you!! I'm so glad I'm not the only one shopping!! Looks like you had fun. Have a great time at the show. I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back.
It sounds like you are having waaaay too much fun shopping. I hope you have room in the suitcase and don't have to pay extra baggage charges. ;)
Thanks for updating us on the burns. I have been wondering how she did. Yes, it could have been so much worse. I'm glad she is doing so well.
Enjoy the remainder of the trip -- and the warm weather!!!
Hi G'G'.....so happy that your granddaughter is doing so well.
It looks like you have a great time shopping for goodies.
Take care.
Post a Comment