Monday, August 10, 2009

I'm installing carpet tile!!!

I'm so excited. The carpet tile we ordered 2 months ago arrived and I'm doing the installing.

The room is 13x36 and I have only a 12x13 space left to finish. The carpet is from InterfaceFLOR. I think I'm going to like it a lot. I think I'm going to be really sore tomorrow too!! My knees and my right hand and arm are beginning to feel like I've done something different today! It is going to be so wonderful to be able to move all the quilting "stuff" back into the room.






I finished the flannel quilt last week. Come to think of it I have a bunch of pictures to show but will do that tomorrow. I'm heading to bed!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Wow! I had nearly forgotten that you had ordered the carpet tile. It looks really nice! Have the Motrin handy for soreness today!

Take care!
Karen

Needled Mom said...

You will love it and it will make such a nice room when you are finished. Yes, you will be sore tomorrow. Stock up on the Tylenol!

Phil and Linda said...

Just checked the blog. These pics open up bigger than the one you sent via email. I can really see the carpet now. It really lightens up the basement. Good Choice!!!!!
love ya