Mary Jane worked here in town today and was over. We did some quilting talk. She is making a quilt that little Linnea has decided she wants. She likes to sit under it when MJ is quilting and can hardly wait until it is finished. A budding quilter? We hope so. Her first outing when she was just a couple weeks old was to a local fabric shop with her Mom and I. After sewing talk MJ, Jerry and I went out for dinner. It was fun to hear about her trip to Mexico 2 weeks ago.
Andrew and Courtney stopped here Sunday afternoon and cut up the last of the branches. Jerry made sure they wore safety glasses. We sure appreciated their help. I think the lawn fellows will be here tomorrow to finish up the leaves...I've got cookies ready for when they come!! Then all we have to do before winter is move the snow blower to the garage. Let it snow. The house next door is empty and I almost wish it would snow soon so all those leaves don't blow to our yard with the prevailing wind.
Andrew and Courtney stopped here Sunday afternoon and cut up the last of the branches. Jerry made sure they wore safety glasses. We sure appreciated their help. I think the lawn fellows will be here tomorrow to finish up the leaves...I've got cookies ready for when they come!! Then all we have to do before winter is move the snow blower to the garage. Let it snow. The house next door is empty and I almost wish it would snow soon so all those leaves don't blow to our yard with the prevailing wind.

4 comments:
Hey I joined the sew in too! I am excited.
Glad to hear Dad got his shot this time. Here's hoping that it will hold him over for awhile!
What a cute girlfriend Andrew has! So glad to hear that they were able to stop in and help you guys out too. Did they get some good Ghiradelli Choc/Peanut Butter cookies?
love ya, linda
I am so glad that you joined the sew in. It will be fun to see what everyone is working on.
The 9 patches look great. I love both of them - on point and straight up.
It does sound like you have a budding quilter there. Keep encouraging her. :)
I'm glad to hear that Jerry's numbers were better. That is great news.
It's nice to have someone comae along to offer some help in the yard. You are definitely blessed. Happy sewing!
I love the nine-patch! Beautiful!
Post a Comment