Saturday, November 21, 2009
Friday night sew-in.
I didn't get as much finished as I'd hoped. Guess my ideas were bigger than my skills, time or whatever!! Anyway, I'm well on my way. The squares were made last year so I started with the 4-patches last night.
This was a first layout with 6.5" cream borders but I felt that was too wide.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love your squares. I've been contemplating a sampler quilt. It will be my first. Yours is very pretty!
Nice Mom! Is that Christmas fabric? It looks like it would be a nice one to crawl under and keep warm!
love ya
Oh, I love it!!!! There is nothing quite like a sampler and to see it done in the Christmas colors is just lovely.
No, it wasn't hard to take the pieced border off. It just bugged me every time I looked at it. I loked the solid so much better. The nativity was done on a pinwale. Thanks for always visiting my blog.
Post a Comment