Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Back in business!

And is it ever great with a new computer! Bill installed everything for us Sunday afternoon. We now have a Mac mini, 21.5" Dell monitor, new Cannon printer, keyboard, mouse and camera. So far I haven't gotten into trouble...but if I do, it will just take a phone call to Bill and he will take over the computer and tell me what I'm doing wrong. How great is that? Thanks Bill.

We have been having such beautiful weather and the sun has returned! All our snow has melted and the first crocus are blooming. Of course all the lawns look pretty bad with leaves and branches that have fallen since fall. Looks like some real work ahead! But it is still early and we probably will have more snow but it won't last long. I feel so bad for all of you who have been having so much snow and rain.

This is my Valentine orchid. Isn't it beautiful? There are even 2 more buds to open.
My African Violets are beginning to bloom
Also the (Easter?) cactus.
Most of the donated fabric I received 2 weeks ago has been cut, sewn into tops or finished.

I think we've finished 25 quilts so far this year.

I'm heading to my reading chair. I started reading The Apothecary's Daughter yesterday. Jerry and I took a friend to her dentist and then to dental surgery. She broke a tooth off right down to the gum line. It kept breaking as the dentist was trying to remove it. It took awhile and I never go without my Kindle!!!

2 comments:

Phil and Linda said...

I stopped at JoAnn's Etc after work yesterday and bought enough fabric for 2 baby quilts. The fabric is washed and pressed and ready for me to cut. Pics will follow on my progress! Glad to have you back Mom!!! love ya

prashant said...

This is one of the best post.
post free classifieds