We went back yesterday and Bettie bought 20 pounds of blueberries and half a bushel of peaches to make jam. I bought 10 lbs of blueberries to freeze. Need to get more. They were very sweet. I don't know if it was the high sugar content but they didn't freeze like little stones. They are more like a Popsicle...they don't kill the teeth!!!
Bought 3 pots of Mums, more delicious corn, a muskmelon and beets to pickle.
Haven't touched the sewing machine or any kind of needle in 10 days. Haven't done any weeding in weeks. Hmmmm, what should I tackle first?

4 comments:
Beautiful pictures! Weeding or sewing?? I think sewing! It is so hard for me to get to the sewing machine with all the weeding and gardening. But it is almost fall! As always, I love your blog.
Wow!! What colors at the farmers market!
I love the pepper picture.
The photos are outstanding and so colorful!
Post a Comment