Saturday, August 9, 2008

Finished and delivered.

Today was an Open House for Michael...for graduation from Jr. college, getting his green card and heading off to college with a full scholarship. He is so excited to be going to Western and was smiling all afternoon. Can't blame him.
Finished the rail fence binding last night during the opening of the Olympics. It was awfully hard to keep my eyes off the TV though. Wasn't the show spectacular?

Remember my sparkling clean dryer filter from the last post? You should have seen it after I dried the flannel used for the backing. The lint was 1/2 an inch thick. Hope not much got below the filter! The flannel was really nice so hope it keeps Michael warm this winter. Don't think he has gotten used to our cold winters yet.

2 comments:

Phil and Linda said...

Beautiful and Patriotic! I'm sure that he will enjoy it for many years.

Rhondi said...

Hi
I love the quilt!! I'm sure he'll love it too! Yes the opening ceremonies were amazing, weren't they?
Rhondi