...of the Valentine photos! For the past 2 1/2 weeks I've been able to have a fresh Hibiscus flower on the table each day. Sure is nice on the gloomy winter days. Maybe I shouldn't complain because we have had some sunny days lately. The Hibiscus plant is a "non hardy" type. This is the third winter it has spent the time under a light in the basement and sharing space in my fabric room. One day there were 2 blossoms but otherwise there has only been one a day.

Just to show you that Spring has not arrived in Michigan yet!! This was Sunday. 122 inches so far. Every other week the temperature gets above freezing and we have rain so the snow disappears...then the cold and snow come back.

Went to a baby shower Saturday. I made my usual, a variation of the I Spy. Last fall there was a shower for the SIL of this Mom to be. For that quilt I made the Spy using a Disappearing Nine Patch.
3 comments:
The Hibiscus is just lovely. The color is stunning and how fun is it to have it inside to enjoy???
122 inches so far??? Oh my goodness but you must be ready for spring.
I'll make bets that I Spy quilt will get lots of love. I still want to try one of those disappearing nine patches. Someday!!!
The Hibiscus is just lovely. The color is stunning and how fun is it to have it inside to enjoy???
122 inches so far??? Oh my goodness but you must be ready for spring.
I'll make bets that I Spy quilt will get lots of love. I still want to try one of those disappearing nine patches. Someday!!!
Oh....like that I Spy quilt...you just made me rethink a baby gift I was going to start on! Maybe...I'll do an I Spy one instead so it has a little more grow life in it! Thanks!
wow...what a lot of snow! ours just melted away...doubt we'll have more this early spring...but you never know..sometimes we'll get more in April!
How's Missy doing with her healing hands? I think of her each time I look at my stupid potatis scar! So thankful mine is so small!
Post a Comment