One of our grandsons e-mailed early in the week and said he was coming home this weekend and wanted to stop over. Soooooooo last night Jerry called him to see if he was home yet and invite him out to a fav spot for breakfast this morning. I was just putting the first pan of peanut butter/gheridelli cho chip cookies in the oven for him to take back to school. Cell phones are answered anywhere......so where was he? He was in Ann Arbor with his UM brothers. The cookies were delish, we ate some, and the rest are in the freezer....a double batch. Suppose he is someplace now trying to get a ticket to get into the game tonight.

Did you notice I finally got rid of the snow picture? Might have done it too soon as snow is predicted in the next few days. I'm ready for some tulips...if not the real ones....at least some fabric tulips.

This quilt is hanging on the front porch.


The daughter of one of the Tuesday quilters sent a box with these squares and the letters. She is making the baby quilt for a friend and wants her Mom's friends to finish it for her! I've sewn the blocks together and will fuse the letters on and then machine applique them. The Mom hasn't brought a backing for it yet.
2 comments:
I am ready for spring too. I love seeing all the blocks and quilts.
I can almost taste all those yummy cookies. That is a lot of baking, my friend!!!!
Your spring quilts are so lovely. I do hope they don't get that forecast snow on them this weekend. You poor souls must be so tired of all of this by now.
Have a wonderful visit and enjoy those cookies. Stay warm.
Post a Comment