Monday, December 21, 2009

Only one!!

All that snow and it was only enough to fill one tank!!

The plumber was here by 9 this morning. He had 3 other emergency water heaters to install today. Oh how nice it is to get water out of the faucet.

Things are all moved back into place. Tonight I got the floor tile relaid. A couple pieces don't lay as flat as they should but I'll deal with that after Christmas. The laundry seemed to go on forever today because of all the towels used to soak up water. Sometimes I think the cubbard is too crowded and we don't need so many towels. Ah, think they can just stay where they were, just in case........

I'm headin' to bed. Tomorrow it is back to working on my list of jobs for the family gathering Christmas Eve.

3 comments:

Needled Mom said...

The simple joys in life -- running water!!!!!! Isn't it amaxing what we take for granted each day?

I'm glad all is back in order in time for the festivities to begin.

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Val said...

Makes us so thankful doesn't it? I am glad it is getting back to normal. Merry Christmas!

Karen said...

Glad things are getting back to normal for you! We had to get a new water heater recently also. Enjoy Christmas!