It isn't in a very large box but, oh, am I excited. Jerry ordered me a Kindle for my birthday. It arrived this morning...a Tuesday....a quilting group day....and I couldn't do any more than open the box! After everyone left about 4 o'clock I got right to the instructions and charging the battery and ordering a book. So easy. I'm on Chapter 7 in Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson. The Kindle is so easy to hold and not heavy but still feels sturdy. One time my finger went to the right as if to turn a page. Oops, need to push a button.Tuesday, January 12, 2010
My birthday package arrived today!!!!!!!!
It isn't in a very large box but, oh, am I excited. Jerry ordered me a Kindle for my birthday. It arrived this morning...a Tuesday....a quilting group day....and I couldn't do any more than open the box! After everyone left about 4 o'clock I got right to the instructions and charging the battery and ordering a book. So easy. I'm on Chapter 7 in Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson. The Kindle is so easy to hold and not heavy but still feels sturdy. One time my finger went to the right as if to turn a page. Oops, need to push a button.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
How exciting!!!!! We know where you will be from now on. Actually with the Kindle you could be anywhere.
I love the pincushions. They are soooo sweet.
Happy Birthday! Aren't you the modern, tech-savvy grandma! You know this means the end of REAL books, not to mention civilization as we know it, don't you?
I didn't even know what a kindle was until now. Can you see it good? I have to wear reading glasses so I was just wondering how good it shows up.
Happy Birthday! I am so proud for you on your gift! I know you will enjoy it! The pincushions are beautiful!
First, Happy Birthday to you. Now, to my pressing question....what's a Kindle?????? I've never heard of it.
I love my Kindle too and have even found a website where you can download classics for free. (Check out "Free Kindle downloads" on Google.
Post a Comment