blowing furiously last night and continued through most of today.
It rained most of the day, the temperature didn't get above 40 degrees
and this morning there were scattered snow flakes. Yesterday the
lawn was clear of leaves and look at it today.
So many leaves ready to fall and only 2 leaf pick-ups left.
Since it was a good day to stay inside I enjoyed my Christmas Cactus.
Maybe it is a Thanksgiving Cactus since it is blooming so early.
There are over 70 blossoms.
The December issue of Quilters Newsletter arrived
today. Sooooo I wrapped myself in my "French Roses" lap
quilt and had a good read. The quilt pattern was designed
by Heather French.

4 comments:
Wow, snowflakes! Brrrrr! Still hot, hot, hot- out in sunny Arizona. They are forecasting mid 70's by this coming Sunday. We can only hope. My ceiling fan in my "studio" took a dump yesterday. Yikes! Got to have Phil replace that ASAP.
We forgot to pick up that hose on the ground. We'll be back soon to help with more leaves and finish winterizing for you! Just let us know which weekend is best.
Please keep your snowflakes, lol. I love your French Roses quilt. I have the pattern to make that, and "one of these day". It is really pretty.
I love your French Roses quilt! I have the pattern and the fabric to make one although will not be starting it until after January 1st.
Love your blog....it inspires me to get busy taking photos of the projects I'm trying to finish before Christmas!
Enjoy the season, despite the cold!
Post a Comment