Friday, November 9, 2007

Bulbs and quilts

I purchased 195 tulip and daffodil bulbs the first of October and there they
still sat on the shelf in the garage. Today seemed like a good day to start
digging. Think 67 got into the ground before the old knees gave out. Maybe
tomorrow will be a good day too!!


Last night I finished cutting all the pieces for Linneas "I Spy" quilt.Planned to start sewing on that tonight but that has been put on the back burner for awhile. Linnea can't do anything with it anyway. Our youngestson and daughter-in-law have been in the process of adopting a little girl fromRussia for nearly a year. Suddenly on Wednesday they got an e-mail with a picture of Anna and were told to be ready to fly to Moscow week after next.Wow, so many things to do that couldn't be done until they got the word to go.I made a few baby quilts in the spring and then went on to other things. Backto business now. Just cut pink and white strings for a string quilt for them totake to the orphanage. Think Anna could use a Minkee Kitty also. Maybethat is something she can keep and not have to share with the other children. Gotta get back to work!!


1 comment:

Tamara said...

I'm sure Anna would love a Minkee kitty too! Thank you so much for the quilts for the orphanage!