new instructions each week on how to make the block
for that week. I've finished the first two blocks. Got
carried away last night and cut pieces for 20 more blocks
of the first week pattern in different colors. Since my stash
contains so much of this type of fabric I thought this might
work well for another baby quilt for Tam and Bill to take
to the orphanage in Russia when they go to pick up Anna.
These are the 3 quilts that are in their luggage as
they leave on their trip tomorrow.
Much of the fabric that I'm using for the quilt-a-long
is left over from these quilts made years ago.
Finally got a start on our Christmas cards. Once the
pattern has been decided and the first one finished it's
repeat, repeat, repeat! Hope there will be something
good on TV the next few nights.

1 comment:
Nice design for your cards this year! I'll start mine this weekend. I'm going to use some items that I picked up from IKEA the other day and embellish them a bit for this years cards. Happy Thanksgiving!
love ya, linda
Post a Comment