Monday, November 12, 2007

Raking leaves and doing some sewing

Another day of raking. There is a 2 foot pile that goes across the whole front yard. Hope the leaves get picked up tomorrow before the wind starts again.

Need to layer and quilt. The backing is space ships also. Don't have enough pink fabric for the border so guess I have to get off the Stashbuster list and go shopping!!

Jerry's Mother went into a Nursing Home in MN in July. Tonight we wrote her Christmas letter and printed it off along with new address labels. Now I have the job of addressing the envelopes. When we go to MN in 2 weeks we'll help her sign them if her hand doesn't shake too much. Can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.....but I don't think this post is quite as bad as the last one!!

4 comments:

La Familia Lopez Robinson said...

The quilts look so great! You have such an eye for putting colors together. XOXO

Amanda Jean said...

I love love LOVE that pink string quilt! it's so gorgeous. I may have to try one of those. :)

amy - directionally challenged said...

Wow! Your quilts are gorgeous. I can't wait to see how your quilt-a-long squares look.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely adore the pink string quilt!!!