Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Anja's second day in MI.

Anja and Mom
Anja and Aunt Linda
After we picked Linda up at the airport we stopped to see Anja. She is such a sweetie and very friendly....didn't seem afraid of us at all. She was a bit leery of the 2 dogs though!

4 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Thank you for you kind words on my post.

Your little Anja is just precious. I see her boo-boo on her finger is all wrapped up. She will have such a blessed life in your family. She is a lucky little girl to arrive to so much love from your family.

Karen said...

Anja is a real cutie-patotie! Hope her finger heals without a hitch. Enjoy this little gift from God.

Carole Burant said...

I think it's wonderful that she's so open and friendly...I think she's going to love it there:-) Such a little sweetheart! xox

SandyQuilts said...

Anja, Welcome to our corner of the World. You are one beautiful little girl.