Bill, Tam and Anya were here yesterday with this beautiful hanging basket. It is so large and full of different plants. Anya is so sweet. She liked to explore a bit and check things out. I think we need to get a gate for the doorway to the basement steps. We haven't had a door there. Marcos will soon be 2 and Anya is 2 so think the gate is a must!! We had so much fun that I completely forgot about taking a picture. The camera was on the counter too.
All the women at church today got a geranium plant
Sewed this top tonight. Used up some of my scraps. Think I have enough squares to make a smaller baby size and then the rest will go into a strip quilt.Yesterday I sewed a top for the church quilters to tie on Tuesday. Need to sew another tomorrow.
Almost forgot to tell about my outing with Linda last week. We went to a quilt show and saw many gorgeous quilts. Then lunch....my favorite place that makes the best 4 cheese pizza (Romano, Parmesan, mozzarella, Gorgonzola and pesto). Yum. We split a tiramisu. After a few errands we stopped for an iced mocha at Starbucks. Oh, my, that girl sure does lead me astray!!! Have to admit that I did go willingly though.

6 comments:
I love the colors of the new quilt. You have been busy.
With two 2 year olds running around, I do think the gate would be a necessity. They are so curious at that age.
Sounds like you had a wonderful Mother's Day.
Hi Grandma! I had a great time in Saugatuck with you and so glad that we were able to be together - all five of us adults and two babies.
Marcos is doing great on steps, but they don't call them accidents for nothing!
Can't wait to get him and Anja together again!
Get listed at my new quilters blog :)http://justusquilters.blogspot.com/
I miss your post! Looking forward to the next one.
Loved the Mother's Day flowers you received! The quilt top is so sweet. Love the colors. The outing you described sounds like those I go on with a friend, but not in Saugatuck. That would be a bit of a drive. I do love it there though!
I love that quilt! so pretty and bright.
Post a Comment