Last Saturday we went to Glendale to see Gail and Dick and of course had a great time
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Day 10 and counting.
And that means only 3 full days left..boohoo. We leave Sat afternoon.
Last Saturday we went to Glendale to see Gail and Dick and of course had a great time
After we got back to Gilbert Linda took me for a ride in Phil's little car. Wow is that low to the ground. I knew it was low but still dropped 6 inches getting down into it. When Linda turned the corner of course she gunned it. Felt like we were going 80mph. I took a peak to see how fast...the laugh was on me.....only 45mph!
Mike and Jerry at Gail's.
Phil fixed 2o# of ribs on the grill for dinner on Sunday. Yum, were they good.........but so messy!!!
Has your sky's been clear enough lately to see that big beautiful moon?
Yesterday we were out shopping again and had some terrific Mexican food at Serrano's for lunch.
We've been to 4 quilt shops!!! I have a "Bendable Bright Light" and just love it. Thought I'd get another mounting bracket so my light could be used on both the Viking and Baby Lock. Well, in luck...on sale, so for only $10 more I'm now the proud owner of the whole works for each of the machines. Each year I go to Zoe's Trunk, The Quilter's Ranch and 3 Dudes Quilting. Made purchases at all places. My I Spy stash is getting low so was looking to replenish that.

This fabric is for a project I'll show later.
Black n' white was getting low too. After I took the pictures found another little bag with 3 more fat's.
This Moda was on sale and an end-of-bolt price...70% off!!!
The weather has been gorgeous and we're lovin' it. There is talk about rain tomorrow.
Last Saturday we went to Glendale to see Gail and Dick and of course had a great time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
With all that fun, I can imagine how you must hate to think about leaving on Saturday. You will definitely miss that nice weather.
Love the little convertible! That's the only way to go in warm and suuny weather.
You are going to have lots of sewing to do once you get home.
Hope your trip home is safe and uneventful!!!
Glad you guys are having so much fun! Great new fabrics for I Spy! Love you!
I know you had a great time! Will you be heading back to cold country?
You have a BabyLock AND a Viking? Which do you like best? I am in the mood to shop and have been looking at both, also the Pfaff.
How fun! Be safe. I can't wait to hear more. Love the fabric and the car!
Post a Comment