There is such frustration when the computer doesn't work as it should. It was gone over completely in December and was deemed fine. Taint so! It keeps freezing up and we lose the internet. Conversations with Linda on the webcam can't last more than 10 minutes before there we are, our faces frozen in a weird look. I talked to our internet server and he said it was the computer and not the internet. Who knows....and the past week it takes many tries to even turn it on. Does that mean there has to be a new computer in our life soon??
Today has been a cutting day.......received quite a variety of fabric donated last week. I have 3 tops sewn and ironed along with a backing ready for the group tomorrow.

This lap quilt was the project over the weekend. Two borders are cut and ready for sewing. Some place on my travels through blogland I ran across this pattern. Do you suppose I can find it again? Maybe it wasn't a blog that I usually visit. Sure would like to thank whoever had a photo on her blog. Sews up faster than the disappearing 9 patch.
8 comments:
I understand your frustration with computer problems! I'd bet on it being the ISP and not the computer!
I love your tulip quilt. I did look at blogs earlier today when I read this, but didn't find a name for it or the directions. However, I did attempt to make 4 of these and put together. Goes together fast! I used a 6-1/2" square. Do you think this could be done as a scrappy quilt? I'd like to know more about it!
Thanks! Karen
No fun at all when the computer won't work properly. I go into panic mode! lol Hopefully you'll be able to find out if it's your computer or the ISP. If it keeps freezing, though, that's usually the computer.
Love the lap quilt you've been working on. Wish I knew how to quilt, you all make it look so easy!! xoxo
Great quilt!
About the computer....have you tried to delete your history and cookies......sometimes that speeds up things....and then there's the tool for freeing up space.....it should be whereever the defrag thingy is.......hope that helps.
How awful. Computer troubles are no fun. I hope the problem resolves itself quickly. In the meantime, be sure to backup your data! Often.
Your quilt is pretty.
Computer issues are not only frustrating, but also sooooo time consuming.
I love the pattern in your quilt. I find patterns like that and try so hard to relocate them. Wouldn't you think that I would have learned to write down the site when I draw it out or copy it off??? I spend so much time trying to relocate it to give someone credit. Aargh!!
Love your lap quilt! Computer problems have no favorite owners! They all give you trouble sometime, like an unruly child! LOL
I hate it when this happens. My computer still needs to be worked on but I just cannot give it up. I love your quilt. Beautiful. You amaze me with all you get done.
I understand your frustration with computer problems!
post free classifieds
Post a Comment