Sunday, September 14, 2008

An award!!


Can you believe this? I have been given an award! I'm honored Valerie. Thank you so much. This is turning out to be a challenge and I hope my old brain is up to it. My daughter has walked me through how to put the logo on this blog. Got that done OK but with Linda in AZ trying to help with the link stuff I'm all caboodled. So guess I'll just have to type in the addresses of those I nominate for this award.

The rules are.........

1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.

2. Link the person you received your award from.

3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.

4. Put links of those you nominate on your blog.

5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you've nominated.

In no particular order, the nominee's are...

1.auntbsbackyard.blogspot.com Wonderful photos of the birds and animals in her backyard.

2.whatshappeningwithcarol.blogspot.com An American married to a Swede who has been showing a travelogue of photos of the area of Sweden we visited a number of years ago.
Brings back so many wonderful memories.

3.ruthsplace.wordpress.com An Australian living in South Africa who is a quilter and has a darling little girl.

4.http://tttl1998.blogspot.com An American married to a Japanese man who has such wonderful stories to tell about her life in Japan. And, she makes beautiful hand quilted quilts.

5.tazziequilts.blogspot.com An Australian who makes beautiful quilts. She just posted her 500th post!!

6.lifeatajs.blogspot.com A fellow Michigander. You should see bags of all sizes, shapes and colors she is making for a craft show.

7. goneaussiequilting.blogspot.com An American living on a sheep farm in Australia. Many great quilt photos and travel photos.

Ladies, I've enjoyed reading your blogs and traveling around the world with your stories. And aren't quilters the same in every country with the love of fabric and new patterns??!! We can never have enough.

Oops. Forgot Valerie's address. lifeslittlegarden.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Val said...

You are so sweet! That is why you were on my list of favorite blogs. I look forward to yours everyday. It is one of the first that I check out. I love the way you put a description next to everyones blog. It took me forever to figure the links out too. You did great!

Alice Grace said...

Great job! You deserve that award! Great blog. I always enjoy coming to visit here.

Aunt "B's" Backyard said...

Thank you G'G'ma...that was such a kind gesture. I am so touched!!
I find, by your descriptions, the other nominees blogs so interesting. I can't wait to check them out. There are so many unique talented personalities out there to discover. I am just so glad you enjoy mine...now to figure this out again...hehe!

Carol in Sweden said...

THANKS!
I didn't know you looked at my blog!
What a great thing to do! And now you have given me the chance to bestow this award onto others!

And thanks for sharing new blogs! I think it will be fun to read blogs of other Americans living abroad and quilting!

I'll be sure to stop by yours to see what you are doing, as well!
Thanks so much!

Ruth's Place said...

Thank you! Now I have to think of 7 blogs I love, I always find it so hard to choose!