I am G'G'ma to two, G'ma to ten, mother to four and married to my husband for 56 years.
Sunday, September 7, 2008
A few pictures.
I haven't had time to do any quilting for myself lately. All the sewing time has been devoted to cutting, piecing and binding the quilts that the church group ties. Soooo thought I'd show a few quilts I made some years ago. This one is made from hankies, old buttons and jewelry of my Mother's.
6 comments:
Lots of pretty quilts there!
I love them! They are wonderful. I gave you an award for your blog. Go to my blog and pick it up.
Great projects. That first quilt looks like a wonderful scrappy project.
They are all beautiful, however, I just Love the one with the bear, being very fond of the black bear.
Wonderful work, GGMA!
I LOVE the first quilt. oh, the scrappy goodness....
thanks for your sweet comment on my blog today. I needed that. :)
You make beautiful quilts.
Post a Comment