Carol from whatshappeningwithcarol.blogspot.com/ died this morning. Even though we've only known each other through blogging and less than a year I felt she was a good friend. Just 2 months ago Carol found out she had anal canal/liver cancer. She was such a strong young woman who had every intention of beating the cancer. Less than 2 weeks ago she entered the hospital to begin treatments...just after her little girls 7th birthday. Carol was an American who fell in love with a Swede and made her home there. Check out her blog as she describes her illness and how she wanted everyone to live and.... get to a doctor whenever something doesn't seem right.
This evening our son-in-law Phil's brother had brain surgery. Two days ago it was discovered he had a golf ball size tumor on his brain.
Good news for my friend Pam. She had her 6 month check at Ann Arbor. Her thyroid/lung cancer hasn't grown or changed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I am so sorry. There are so many sad stories out there with cancer. It affects so many, many lives. I will keep all of them on my prayer list - and you too.
That is so sad. Heartbreaking. I am so sorry. I will go look at her blog. Isn't it amazing how we never meet each other but we know each other so well and feel so close? You are a good friend to her. I will pray for her family & you.
I'm so sorry to hear about your blogger friend, Grandma. What a terrible tragedy. I hope that Uncle Phil's brother responds well to treatment. I had a friend that lost a short battle with brain cancer recently... cancer is just the scariest thing.
It's never easy losing a friend or family member. I feel for you G'G'ma! I am so sorry!!
I am so sorry for the loss of your friend. You and the families of the others will be in my prayers. Good new for your friend Pam.
Hi, G'G'ma! Just thought I would take a second and stop by again to check on you. I'm sure you're in pain and thought I'd drop by again to give you a HUG!!
Oh this is such sad news, I don't know what to add to the other comments here, they've expressed it so well. The sad days in life are the hardest but we somehow get through them. For me it takes God's help in my life.
Post a Comment