Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Into the red stash.





I've been seeing red and white...sure is easier to see sewing that than the black I sewed last week. Since there were so many fabrics that had hearts I thought I'd make a Valentine quilt. Don't know if I should attach the hearts before or after quilting. Another decision!!.

I finished the quilt for my Mother-in-law. That is in the mail. I had 3 tops ready for the church group to tie on Tues. but we didn't meet. Schools were closed. Now I don't have to do anything for next week so can devote my time to my stash. Haven't decided which color to attack next.

I've been having trouble with Blogger this week. It doesn't seem to like my pictures I guess. When I go to preview the pictures are there but otherwise it is just numbers and letters. Oh my, will I ever master this? It is a frustration just like attempting to machine quilt. If I poke "publish" and pictures appear thay will probably be in the wrong order. Oh, well, there they are.

4 comments:

Val said...

I love it! Your pics are great! How do you do so much? Do you hand quilt or machine quilt? I just joined the quilt along at crazy mom quilts. I have a little fabric but haven't started yet. This is a new thing for me. Thanks for sharing your quilts. They are beautiful!

Phil and Linda said...

The Valentine quilt is very cheery! It looks too big to hang outside on the front porch. Where is it going?

Danetta said...

You are doing a great job! Your pics show up just fine and I love your work. Thank you for sharing it with us. I really love that little green and pink number you have here. For some reason, those are two of my favorite colors right now.

Karen said...

Beautiful snow pictures! Your quilts are all beautiful! With I had used brighter colors for my QAL blocks.