Imagine the young had a great time. Last week a sledding party that our
grandson was going to was cancelled because of no snow. The birds have
been busy at the feeder. Usually the doves just sit in the feeder like they
own the place.
book. Yesterday I pieced this flannel lap quilt. There is enough of the maroon
fabric to use as the backing. Haven't the vaguest idea how I'm going to quilt
it though. I've enjoyed hand quilting but now want to learn how to machine
quilt. I have to if I'm going to be able to use up my stash before I'm 150
years old!! I welcome all suggestions...for the quilt on the previous post also.
This is not a poinsettia anyone would spend money for but when you know
that the plant is 3 years old I think it looks pretty good!! It spends the
summers outside.

2 comments:
Hi there ~ Your snow pictures look just like the ones I took yesterday. So beautiful and nice to look at from INSIDE!
Your flannel lap quilt looks cozy. I love the blocks and colors! Have fun quilting it!
It absolutely looks way to cold! We're expecting rain starting Friday and lasting all weekend. The storm has been in CA for the past few days and the weatherman says it's AZ's turn tomorrow. Since we didn't get our 7" of rain total in 2007 maybe we'll fare better in 2008! Stay warm and keep off the roads!
love ya
Post a Comment