Monday, April 14, 2008
First daffodils
It was so exciting to see the first daffodils blooming yesterday. A number of the little mini's are blooming too. Didn't get a good picture of them...had dress slacks and shoes on so didn't want to get down on my knees!!
Here are my projects from last week. The little tulip quilt will hang on the front porch as soon as I get it quilted.
This is all I got done on the reversible quilt. Haven't decided how large I'll make it yet. One side is purples and the other browns.
I'm still raking. Worked 4 hours today and 3 hours on Saturday. I've raked the flower beds next to the front of the house 3 times so far. We have a neighbor who just rakes their leaves in the fall into a pile under a tree near our yard. Of course the wind blows toward our house!! Hopefully they will get out soon and get them picked up...they eventually do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sounds like you have been very busy.
I love the idea of a reversible quit. Both sides will be enjoyed. And....the "bloomin" quilt looks so cheerful.
The daffodils are beautiful.
Love the quilts and wallhangings. Your daffodils are beautiful! Guess spring is really here!
Post a Comment