Wednesday, April 2, 2008

They're on their way!!!!!

We're home after dropping Bill and Tam at the airport. They have been in the air about an hour now and will arrive in Moscow tomorrow night. Their luggage was so tightly packed...hope they didn't have to pay for extra weight. The new pink stroller is with them and no baby. Maybe the airlines is used to that with so many couples going to other countries for adoptions. They were even able to get all 5 of the baby quilts squished and into the luggage. If you are a praying person I'm asking for prayers for safe journey and that there are no kinks in all the red tape they have to go through. As a grandmother this is harder than waiting for our other grandchildren, of course it has been an 18 month pregnancy!!!

6 comments:

GreggR said...

That's almost as long as an elephant's gestation.
Can't wait to meet little Anja.

Karen said...

This must be a very exciting journey for them! I hope and pray that everything goes smoothly and the trip home with their new little girl is safe.

Needled Mom said...

My prayers are on the way with them. It must be terribly frightening along with exciting to have all the red tape to deal with.

I look forward to seeing the return blog.

JUST A MOM said...

Prayers big time,,,stop by Friday post a special treat for ya.

JUST A MOM said...

Hey I just saw you are in Michigan. I grew up in Hazel Park, you any where near there?

Danetta said...

Thank you for your advice. I will check on the book you mentioned. I knew when I was typing out the blog that you would be the first one to comment. I've been praying for you family on this trip and all of you.

By the way, my trip finally got posted today too.