Sunday, April 27, 2008

Spring flowers and kites.

It was so warm last week...more like summer. With the temperature up to 80 on Friday I decided I'd better take a picture before the flowers faded. Then a weather change to more spring like. The flowering trees wouldn't have lasted long in that heat.
We saw a few people out with kites last week although some of the days were too windy. I don't fly kites anymore but here is a quilt kite. It is small, only 10X14..Wednesday we meet Anja!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's a nice quilt.

Arlene,
Poulsbo flowers

Needled Mom said...

Darling kite quilt!

This is the BIG week for you. I am so glad that it is finally here for everyone.

Anonymous said...

I like the kite quilt, so playful and fun!

Carole Burant said...

Hi G'G'ma:-)

Thank you so much for coming by my blog and leaving a comment...I'm so glad you enjoyed that letter from the 1940's. I've just been reading some of your posts...you sure do beautiful quilting!! I've always admired people who can quilt...that's something I've never learned to do. I've read up on who Anja is and it's no wonder that you're so excited about meeting her!! Please come visit me again soon:-) xox