Monday, June 30, 2008

7 Pounds!!!!


Monday today so I had my nursing home visit and trip to Starbucks. Jerry was going to run some errands and asked if I needed anything. He was going to Sam's so I asked him to get some Ghirardelli cho. chips. When I got home there were TWO packages on the counter....7 pounds!! "Well you didn't say how much you wanted", he said. Guess he had the Sample Ladies help him find the chips. They showed him the OTHER chips and he said "no way". So he described how wonderful the Ghirardelli chips are in extra crunchy peanut butter cookies. Sounded like all the ladies were going to try that. 7 pounds will make an awful lot of cookies!!!

3 comments:

Phil and Linda said...

Good job Dad! Wish Phil would do that. He'd say we didn't need it, but he sure likes it when they're baked and on the counter! I've made quite a few batches myself lately. I quadruple the peanut butter cookie recipe and add 3/4 of the bag of Ghirardelli Chocolate Chips (60% Cacao). It's just got to be good for you. I heard that the darker chocolate was a good antioxidant, so I want to make sure that there are alot of chips in each bite. I'll bet Soren would enjoy them when he comes to mow the yard. Yum! Enjoy! Love ya

GreggR said...

Sounds like the ladies that helped Dad out are working on commission.

Val said...

I will have to try these. I just love when I come and visit you.