I'll keep you posted.....as if you really want to know!!!
Monday, October 6, 2008
Another one!!!
Yup, caught another mouse last night. Ugh! Wonder how many we'll get. Maybe I should have a contest to see who will guess how many we catch. No, I don't think so. A neighbors cat has been hanging around our back yard lately and I haven't seen as many chipmunks as there were a month ago. Maybe we should invite him into the house and have a go at hunting. The cat is quite large though and I'm afraid he'd have a hard time above the ceiling tile.
I'll keep you posted.....as if you really want to know!!!
I'll keep you posted.....as if you really want to know!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
You go, girlfriend! I don't like mice....and I certainly don't want any in the house.....I use the sticky thingys.....hehehehehehehe
Wow, that's not a shabby mouse. He must be well fed :) Grandpa has a future as a hand model!
ooooh I hate those things. I am glad you caught it.
Way to go! That's one less and who can imagine how many more. Good luck. Keep us updated.
Great job! Keep the traps filled with peanut butter. The colder temps that you start getting the deeper in the house they are going to start burrowing! I don't want to come for a visit and run into one of their babies! That year that I was a camp counselor @ church camp, I beat a mouse senseless in the cabin with a broom. It's funny how the little animals/insects in life are the most disgusting, as in, mice, crickets, roaches, scorpions. Glad to see that Dad is taking an active interest in your blog by the way!!! love ya
I think they are cute, but I wouldn't want them in my house either. Hope you get them all out.
When we moved into our house, it hadn't been lived in for a year and that first summer my husband mowed the lawn with an electric mower that he had to plug into a socket in the house (so the door was ajar the whole time he was mowing)...he killed about 30-40 mice before I finally got my VISA to move here. Thank goodness the VISA process took so long because I would have freaked out with so many mice running about! Now we get a few but not like that! (and we have a regular gas lawn mower!)
Peanut butter? maybe we should try that...we always use salami!
check your sweaters and blankets...they love to make nests in those! :-(
Well, all I can say is that I believe you made a believer out of Jerry! Hope you catch them all if there are more! Nothing is worse, but it happens to everyone at some time!
Hmmm. I know the area must have mice but I haven't seen any around here yet. The network lets them know that in a house with 5 cats they are not wanted.
Post a Comment