Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Should have my head examined!!!

This was yesterdays drawing. Yes, I should have my head examined. Too late now though. For some time I've wanted to make small quilts for the gals who come to Tuesday Quilting but never got around to it. Three weeks ago I decided to get started. Thought I'd have one ready each week for a drawing. First two weeks went fine and then the realization hit that the last quilting day for 2008 was Oct.7th. Hmmm, panic!! Was I busy last week. Got some tops started and got out a few UFO's. Yesterday instead of drawing by name the gals drew by number. I had all the quilts laid out so #1 could choose hers first etc.I'm going to try and finish the quilts in order chosen.


Everyone seemed to really have fun choosing.



This one is flannel.
Glad I had a variety since everyone has different tastes. Blogger wouldn't let me post all the photos so will have to do that another time.

4 comments:

Mama Spark said...

Ok, Ok, you forgot to tell me what my number is!! I'll just wait for you to email it to me! Clever idea!!

Val said...

Oh how I wish I had a number too!!!! I love the quilts.

Carol in Sweden said...

OH....there were a few there that I would like! ;-)

What's the pattern of that flowered one? Is it with applique?

And the Amish looking one...

And the flannel one.....

Do you have Swedish lineage? Linnea is a popular name here in Sweden (for Carl von Linne of flower organization fame) and you're Luthern??? I think you'd fit in rather well! lol

Unknown said...

Hi,
I'm not as far away as some of your readers...I'm only in central Texas near Waco. I linked over to your website from another one, and I love your blog. You are so talented. I've sewn forever, but a real novice at quilting.

I was reading some of your older posts, and shown in one is a wall hanging of autumn tree with leaves falling. Do you know where I could get that pattern?

I hope your foot is better really soon.

Take care,
Patricia