Thursday, November 6, 2008

And the winners are.........

I did the drawing tonight...24 hours late! Bad weather is heading this way so spent time yesterday and today working outside.



The Batik Beauties book goes to Perry at okperisplace.blogspot.com

The Fantastic Fabric Folding book goes to the calico quilter at itsthecatshouse.blogspot.com

And the Landscape Quilts book goes to needledmom.blogspot.com

Thanks to everyone who visited my blog. Now I'm working toward 200!!!
I'll get the books in the mail as soon as I receive mailing addresses.

5 comments:

Perry said...

Thank you for drawing my name! I am really excited to be one of your winners!!!

The Calico Quilter said...

Thank you so much - quite a treat to be one of your winners! I'm looking forward to the book.

Needled Mom said...

Oh wow!!!! I am so excited to be a winner. I have always been intrigued with the landscape quilts. I am definitely going to have to give one a try.

I heard about that storm heading your way. I do hope that you don't get the 45.7" of snow that Deadwood got yesterday. It will be a great weekend to stay inside and quilt. :)

Val said...

Congrats to everyone!!!

Alice Grace said...

Congratulations to all the winners! Great gifts!